1. Over 17,200 new companies set up in India in April-June 2021
2. Vegrow raises funding to tap India's $50 bn fruits, vegetables segment
3. Centre eases stock limits on pulse traders, lifts them fully for importers
4. Wages hike for NREGS, Asha workers on the cards: Report
5. Over 2.11 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses available with states, UTs and private hospitals: Govt
6. WHO assessing Covaxin data for EUL; Decision date "to be confirmed"
7. Govt eases compliance burden to increase oil and gas output
Click here for the news summary